Wednesday 5 March 2014

First Amazon Review

I just got the first Amazon.com review. I hope it is one of many but there will always be the first.

Since publishing the book, sales have been better than expected. Of course one dreams of a run away success, but being realistic, I have to say that I have a lot of friends out there.

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded it!

Another reader found an error so I will be editing the book soon. No changes -  just spelling and grammar. No matter how much editing went into it, I guess a few bugs slipped through.

Malspire is a fantasy novel. It is wide open for more to come. More sea battles, creatures of the Other and adventres. I am working on the plot for a second Malspire book, but before I write it, I am finishing off a novella inspired by Lovecraft's Cthulhu.